Monday, June 23, 2008

ka-san

My mom is the best!

I got my final care package from her today, just a few essentials to get me through the rest of camp.
TONS of primal strips vegan jerky. Cactus jerky, which is revenge for the cactus poking me out in the field and making me bleed.
An aluminum water bottle, which is awesome because I hate my leaky camelbak, and I only have a 1-liter (32 oz) nalgene bottle that i've been using in the field, which runs out around 1-2pm because that's not enough water for the hot days out in the field. So yay for hydration!
AND two bags of my favorite brand of vegan cookies, Uncle Eddie's. Mmmm joy!

I found something really cool in the field today. I'll give you a hint, it blended in with the dead sagebrush branches. Guess! I'll post photos later.

No comments: