Friday, October 24, 2008

STole this from Kat who stole it from Jackie
Yes I should be working right now. Whatever.



*FOODOLOGY*

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Balsamic vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I think a local Thai place called Thai Basil, or Veggie Grill in Irvine. If I could afford it, Real Food Daily XD

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Tofu stir fry

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Mushrooms, onion, pineapple, artichoke hearts

What do you like to put on your toast?
(vegan) butter

*TECHNOLOGY*

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A screencap of a news anchor with Obama signs/crowds behind him holding up a vector image of obama and then signs saying "never gonna give you up" "never gonna let you down". Yes, obama supporters rickrolling CNN.

How many televisions are in your house?
3, actually 4.

What color cell phone do you have?
Black htc/Google G1!

*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Rightie

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth, part of my slipped disk in my back...

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Television last night while moving stuff into new bedroom.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not as far as I know


*BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't really want to change my name, I think Emily suits me, but I always wanted to change the spelling to Emilie.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
I'd ATTEMPT to


*DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
At least 5... 8 if you count sandals, not just flip flops.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Don't think I ever have...

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A paleontologist who goes around the world on fossil digs XD

Last person you talked to?
Tony my boss walked by and I said good morning

Last person you hugged?
Thomas this morning

FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
FALL or maybe spring but probably fall*

Holiday?
Halloween

Day of the week?
Definitely Saturday

Month?
I don't think I have a favorite month.
Maybe November. Halloween just ended but there's still an air of that and decorations are still up for a day or two, and then there's thanksgiving, and the leaves are turning and it's getting cooler, and christmas decorations even start to pop up.

*CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
Kat!! I'm actually missing BOTH Kats I know...

Mood?
Sleepy, but sorta hyper cuz i'm drinking coffee here at work

Listening to?
Nothing. I'll turn on Pandora now

Watching?
Nothing

Worrying about?
Finding a roommate to move in in a WEEK!

*RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
The bathroom?

What can you not wait to do?
Go out to Thai food with Laney tonight, and then go see High School Musical 3 !!!! ahahahaha

What's the last movie you saw?
IRon Man with rifftracks

Do you smile often?
I think so, even though I hate my smile, smiling is infectious




*I LOVE FALL SO MUCH. Colorful trees, cool breezes (except here in socal where we're having the awful Santa Ana winds!! ugh), pumpkins, pies, I love fall! Also, APPLES! All the squash and apple varieties come back out. I love honeycrisp apples so much, and you can only find them in the fall!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I misses you too!!!!