Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Project #2 done

Our second project was just turned in at 6:00 pm! 
We worked on our day off on it all day, on the 8th, and we worked all day on it yesterday and today... 48 hours like, STRAIGHT.  It was tough.  
We're all going out for beeeers.

And, our field test was cancelled/is optional for tomorrow. So we get a real off day tomorrow. The last off day on the 8th was actually used as a work day, so we got the test day in the field cancelled as a reward for working so hard. 

Friday morning we leave for Yellowstone for a field trip within this giant field trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Yellowstone. So many interesting species there. And obviously a geologist's heaven.

I had wondered why you hadn't posted anything about BSG in awhile, then I remembered that you were posting stuff on here until you're back. :)

Emi said...

hahaha i feel like i have to keep reminding people to read it here, not LJ - i couldn't figure out a way to get these posts to repost in my LJ as entries either.

BSG is so good! Luckily, I can watch it like saturday or sunday after it airs via the bsg episode community on LJ. I think i'd die without that.