Friday, June 6, 2008


I got the two huge care packages from my mom in the mail today!! So many vegan goodies - two packs of vegan cookies, indian food in the foil packages, ready to eat microwavable rices, almonds, soy nuts, snapea crisps, my favorite salad dressing (tuscan italian) from Trader Joe's, and primal strips veggie jerky from whole foods, and dehydrated soup cups ! Very happy with those :)

Today was a hard day in the field. But I'm really glad it never rained on us, despite the fact it was 60% to 80% chance of precipitation. I was totally jumpy and anxious about rattlesnakes all day, but it was too cold for them today, which normally I'd hate (the cold), but if it keeps the venomous creatures away, I'm all for it.

The picture up there from today, is of a different creature we saw. He didn't run or even budge, and we got really close to him, so we think he was probably starving and near death. I so wish I could've taken him home.
Poor bambi.


I find out how I did on our first project that was due last week in a few minutes.

I really wish I could watch BSG tonight. I'll have to wait awhile for a download.

No comments: